Under direction of the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing/creating marketing material and setting up programs to help support the growth and expansion of MWES products and services. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating a consistent “look and feel” for all sales and marketing aspects of the business. This is a true combination of both traditional marketing and digital marketing.
Create, coordinate and implement marketing projects which can include printed media for sales staff, literature, advertising (internet and/or trade magazines), writing articles for trade publications, web site design, development/maintenance; organize and attend trade shows, social networking, and email marketing.
Perform market research on our competitor’s products and services; investigates new trends in MWES target industries; works with market database systems to identify potential new customers.
Organize materials using information from internal staff, proposals, drawings, and other MWES products and services information.
- Write case studies and white paper for selected project
- Web site development – determine what is needed, write copy, select photos/videos, Make modifications to existing site and/or work with outside resources for implementation
- Utilize metrics that measure the value of content including content/brand integrity, content accuracy, and search Utilize analytics tools to monitor and understand website content performance and relevance. Monitor and report on key marketing performance metrics and develop recommendations and based on this intelligence.
- Create, prepare and maintain all promotional materials for sales This includes all marketing communications (printed, digital media, etc.) including PowerPoint presentations
- Create and analyze surveys using on line survey tools – General Pre-Sale Survey; End of Project Customer Feedback Survey
- Project photos/videos – Take photos of projects during shop implementation; end of project detailed photos/videos; coordinate with outside professional photographer when necessary
- File organization – Organize existing and future sales support files (ex: photos/videos, case studies, Power Points, ) per industry/application for convenient recall by Sales Team
- Set up, manage and maintain a positive corporate image using a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, )
- Record, prepare and post videos on YouTubeUse Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase and maintain MWES Internet This includes creating content, writing articles, press releases and blogs for online outlets.
- Use Link building initiatives with vendors and trade publication
- Organize and maintain customer contact lists, using MWES CRM system
- Create and coordinate all direct marketing efforts using a variety of media sources (i.e. social media, direct mail, mass email, )
- Prepare MWES logo materials for installing on machines/cabinets (ex: stickers, nameplates, signs, )
- Coordinate tasks with outside marketing support companies (ex: printing companies, Marketing Consultants, photographers, web site, )
- Assist in expanding the current customer base by identifying new customers in MWES target industries; either turn over information to sales team for follow up, and/or make initial contact with potential new customers
- Qualify all new sales leads that are generated through various media Work with President on distribution of sales leads.
- Write MWES Company News Letter for internal use and/or distribution to customers
- Establish and maintain marketing programs with strategic Develop marketing plans to optimize budgets.
- Maintain MWES “front door welcome screen”
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Skills and Special Requirements:
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be organized, and able to maintain deadlines and schedules for multiple projects and activities
- Self-starter, fast learner, who can work with little supervision
- Requires a general knowledge or interest in the technical products and services offered by MWES, and the ability to gather information from multiple sources to prepare marketing
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills are This position requires creating and editing technical, marketing, and training documents and presentations
- The ability to use MS Office and other common computer applications is required (utilizing MAC or PC)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, and to be flexible in work assignments
- Safeguard and maintain possession of media equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field or minimum of five (5) equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task
- Very organized, multi-tasker, results-driven and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated, self-starter, problem-solving skills but not afraid to ask for help
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.