Midwest Engineered Systems, located in Waukesha, WI is currently recruiting for a Sales (Support) Coordinator. This is an ADMIN ROLE .
This position will support our VP of Sales & Marketing and our Sales and Application Engineering departments. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Associates degree in Communications, Marketing or Business and proven experience working as a Sales Coordinator or Sales Support Coordinator. To be successful in this role you must possess SUPERIOR organization, time management and customer service skills along with excellent communication skills. You must be a Microsoft Office proficient, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The Sales Coordinator will perform a full range of office support assignments. Uses judgment and discretion in making decisions and while processing phone calls, emails and faxes. Assist the sales team a variety of administrative tasks including travel arrangement, correspondences, etc.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Assist with quotations and specifications for Sales Engineers.
- Reviews Sales Department emails and responds as appropriate.
- Receives Sales Department phone calls.
- Serves as liaison between travel agency, rental car agency, for company.
- Arranges travel plans for Sales personnel as requested.
- Secures hotel reservations for visiting customers as requested.
- Coordinates catered lunches for meetings.
- Enter and maintain Sales Force database for Sales Department.
- Prepares correspondence and reports, some of which may contain confidential information.
- Prioritize, respond to and flag incoming phone calls and e-mail messages.
- Take accurate messages.
- Open, prioritize, and sort incoming mail. Handle priority mail in manager’s absence.
- Contact and follow up with appropriate employees.
- Process plans and specification invoices.
- Assist Marketing Specialist with a variety of administrative duties
- Enter and maintain the sales portion of the Jobscope database
- Process faxes or e-mails requiring immediate attention in manager’s absence.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communciations or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 3 years in an Administrative role assisting senior level management and/or several sales people.
- Experience with full circle administrative duties.
- Superior organization and communication skills